- God becomes man to make man God.
- The salvation of men came from a virgin’s womb, to bring the believers (i.e. those who will believe in Him) back to Him.
- He deigned to be born as man, to restore the fallen image of man.
- He who was born of the Father before time is born today in the flesh by the Virgin Mother.
- By the birth of Christ, the shadow has passed away, and the truth has shone forth.
- The second Person of the Holy Trinity, the Οnly Begotten Son and Word of God, received in His Person what he was not (the human nature), while remaining what He was (true God); and will henceforth be forever Christ, with the two natures (divine and human) united inseparably, without confusion, without change, indivisibly and indissolubly.
- By the incarnation of the Word of God the locked heaven was opened.
- The Son of God also becomes the Son of the Virgin.
- The angels offer to the incarnate God (Christ) the hymns; the heavens offer the star; the magi the gifts; the shepherds the miracle; the earth the cave; the desert the manger; and we men offer the Virgin Mother!
- God came down to earth and man went up to heaven!
- The invisible God becomes visible as regards the human nature which he received in his Person by the Holy Spirit and Virgin Mary.
- He whom the Universes could not contain, was fitted into the womb of the Holy Virgin!
- He fitted himself into the womb of the Virgin, in order that the Creator might recreate the human nature that was corrupted by the transgression.
- The Angels in Heaven exult and rejoice at the incarnation of the Word of God; all creation jumps and rejoices, for Him who was born in the Cave of Bethlehem.
- With the birth of Christ, the deception of idols has stopped; the sin that reigned has ceased, and Christ reigns for ever and ever…
- Let us not therefore, my brethren, waste our time in sin, but let us pursue goodness, virtue, and holiness; and let us henceforth have no further dealings with the Antichrist, his works, and his agents, but only with Christ!!!
– If you would like to receive a notification on your mobile phone when a new Post is made on our Website or when we send a Message on Viber, subscribe to the “FOR THE GLORY OF GOD” Community:
– Tap on the “Viber” button and then Open with an external application. (There is a corresponding English and Russian version by clicking on the corresponding flag on the top right).
– If you would like to receive a notification on your mobile phone when a new Post is made on our Website or when we send a Message on WhatsApp, subscribe to the “FOR THE GLORY OF GOD” Community:
– Tap on the “WhatsApp” button and then Open with an external application. (There is a corresponding English and Russian version by clicking on the corresponding flag on the top right).